What is free trial
fastcardtech support team / 2015-01-09
What is a Free Trial?
A free trial permits one user to apply at a time one item, i.e., trials are per sample per user per time.
To be eligible for a free trial, first you will agree to summit a try-out report to us as well as post reviews on popular websites within 7-day-trial. Second, you will need to order and pay for the sample when you are chosen from applicants by us.
Once the report and reviews are qualified, we will refund every penny you pay. No questions, no hassles. That's FREE-TO-USE and you can KEEP-IT.
We will contact you if you are eligible within 5 working days after your application. At the end of the trial period, we will refund all and you won't be billed unless you have other requirements. Additional eligibility restrictions, if any, will be mentioned here. Any questions just drop us a message to promotion#fastcardtech.com (please replace # with @ when sending email).
Our products have the Apply button, you can click on completing the application
Very small part of the video reviews if you wish check more click here
How Free Trial Works
1. Apply and sumbit your application form for our approval.
2. Place your order if you are approved and contacted by us.
3. Receive the product, post reviews, and submit the try-out report on your fastcardtech.com account as well.
4. Send us the link(s) of your review by email.
5. Get your refund after we confirm the review is qualified.
Requirements for Free Trial Reviews
* Detailed. Include the design, quality and performance such issues.
* Attactive. Fair. Get noticed and received attention.
* At least ONE link to fastcardtech.com site.
* Any hot popular related websites such as youtube facebook ect.
* Written or video, any language is acceptable.
What to Say in the Free Trial Appplication Form
Something about you or your review experience, better offer the link(s) to your review sample if any.
How Many Times to Apply Free Trials
As many as you like, one time each product.
How to Track My Free Trial
After you have submitted your application, we will approve your information to contact you.
Status of Free Trial
* Suspended: We've received your application and will response very soon. Your application is waiting for approve.
* Yes: You've been selected by us and successfully have the chance to use the item freely. Also we'll email and inform you for details.
* No: You're not qualified in the application and no need to do anything, cheer up and try other free trials then.
* Cancelled: You're disqualified because of no reply from you or your request.
Anonymous user by (Posted on 2016-06-07 19:14:48)
Anonymous user by (Posted on 2016-02-26 03:42:42)
Onufriy by (Posted on 2016-02-22 18:34:52)
Anonymous user by Mexico (Posted on 2015-11-09 09:11:56)
alcolea777 by United Kingdom (Posted on 2015-09-06 03:20:38)
praveen90 by (Posted on 2015-08-14 21:02:35)
Anonymous user by United States (Posted on 2015-07-30 13:26:07)
Anonymous user by Chile (Posted on 2015-07-01 09:48:02)
Anonymous user by (Posted on 2015-07-01 09:48:00)
Anonymous user by (Posted on 2015-05-31 13:58:43)
Anonymous user by United States (Posted on 2015-05-11 02:53:12)
wellakh by Turkey (Posted on 2015-03-16 00:26:05)
firstname.lastname@example.org by India (Posted on 2015-02-23 03:51:03)
Anonymous user by (Posted on 2015-01-16 14:32:43)
Anonymous user by United States (Posted on 2015-01-11 18:35:39)